Protocol, Culture and Integrity Policy
Company commitment to building a positive culture, promoting integrity and supporting personnel, community and industry partners.
We aim to strengthen cohesion through promoting belonging, respecting diversity and fostering engagement with values and identity, within the framework of Australian law.
This policy statement aims to:
- Communicate Steps within Traditional Governance
- Set clear expectations and accountability for responsible and acceptable behaviours and sustainable practices
- Build positive culture through fostering a safe, respectful and rewarding environment
- Set the highest ethical standards for all
- Explain the standards and practices that personnel, community and industry can expect from one another.
- Recognise and promote opportunities for maintenance of culture and traditions and economic independence by providing training, employment and investment opportunities where opportunities arise.
- Articulate the rights and responsibilities that are fundamental to living in Australia and support the rights of all to celebrate practise and maintain their cultural traditions within the law and free from discrimination.
- Embrace our shared values and cultural traditions and recognise that our multicultural character gives us a competitive edge in an increasingly globalised community
- Comply with the lore and law and the spirit of legislation that applies
Racism and discrimination affects people’s health and wellbeing and denies people fair access to opportunities and services. We oppose all forms of racism, discrimination, intolerance and prejudice.
All are expected to be guided by and act in accordance with the following principles:
- Integrity and honesty
- Ethical standards
- Fairness and Impartiality
- Respect for others and for their reputation and goodwill
Company will ensure that adequate resources are provided, maintain records and regularly review performance to fulfil this commitment.
We make this commitment with the expectation of full support and cooperation of all personnel, community and industry partners.